There are several ways to add a GIF to your comment:
- If writing a comment using the web version of Synthesis, you will:
- Insert a GIF from your computer using the camera icon
- Drag and drop a GIF from your computer into a comment
- Insert a GIF from GIPHY.com
- If writing a comment by email (by replying to an email notification), you will simply attach the GIF(s) to the email.
Insert GIF Using Camera Icon
- Place your cursor in the location where you intend to upload the GIF.
- Select the Camera icon from the toolbar at the bottom of the comment.
- Upload a GIF from your computer (note there is a file size limit of 30 MB).
Drag and Drop GIF from Computer to a Comment
- Using your mouse, drag desired GIF(s) from computer into desired location within comment (blue line indicates location).
- Let go of the mouse. Once the progress bar disappears, your GIF(s) has been uploaded!
Insert a GIF from GIPHY.com
- Navigate to GIPHY.com, and click on the desired GIF.
- Copy the url, and paste it into the body of the comment.
- The link will become a gif. You may now publish your comment.