There are three ways to add a GIF to a post:
- Insert a GIF from your computer using the Camera icon in the Share Something toolbar
- Drag and drop a GIF from your computer into a post
- Insert a GIF from GIPHY.com
Insert GIF Using Camera Icon
- Place your cursor in the location where you intend to upload the GIF.
- Select the Camera icon from the toolbar at the bottom of the post.
- Upload a GIF from your computer (note there is a file size limit of 30 MB).
Drag and Drop GIF from Computer to a Post
- Using your mouse, drag desired GIF(s) from computer into desired location within post (blue line indicates location).
- Let go of the mouse. Once the progress bar disappears, your GIF(s) has been uploaded!
Insert a GIF from GIPHY.com
- Navigate to GIPHY.com, and click on the desired GIF.
- Copy the url, and paste it into the body of the post.
- The link will become a gif. You may now publish your post.
There are many ways to create a GIF. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Create a GIF in Revit
- Create a GIF in Adobe Photoshop
- Create a GIF using Giphy Capture
- Create a GIF using ScreenToGif
- Navigate to the post or comment, and click Edit.
- Select the GIF by clicking on it.
- The GIF will be highlighted with a blue border.
- Press Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.