There are several ways to add an image to your comment:
- If writing a comment using the web version of Synthesis, you will:
- If writing a comment by email (by replying to an email notification), you will simply attach the image(s) to the email.
Note there is an image size limit of 30 MB.
Insert Images using the Camera Icon
- Place your cursor in the location where you intend to upload the image.
- Select the camera icon from the toolbar at the bottom of the comment.
- Upload an image from your computer. While you can insert several images in one comment, each image will stand alone (no photo albums available at this time).
Drag and Drop Images from Computer to a Comment
- Using your mouse, drag desired image(s) from computer into desired location within post (blue line indicates location).
- Let go of your mouse. Once the progress bar disappears, your images have been uploaded!