The Synthesis weekly email gets the week's most important stream activity into every employee's inbox once a week. It also contains hyperlinks to each included stream activity, which helps draw in new Synthesis users.
Configure the Weekly Email
- From the Home community, click the Stream Configuration link in the left navigation.
If you don't see this link, read How do I find Stream Configuration and Stream Administration? for troubleshooting directions.
- Scroll down to the Weekly Email section.
- Select the day of the week and the time of day your email will go out. The weekly email's time zone is determined by the SharePoint server's time zone.
- Choose the sections that will be included in the email, the number of items in each section, and the order in which they'll appear. If you're not sure, try starting with this setup:
- Send yourself a test email by entering your email address in the Send Test Email section, and clicking Send Test. The email will reach you in 5 to 10 minutes.
Change the Weekly E-mail's Distribution Group
The weekly email is sent to an all employee distribution group, which is usually something like WeeklyEmail@yourcompany.com. If you'd like to change the distribution group, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your new distribution group and we'll update the email's settings.