There are two ways to add images from your computer to a post:
- Insert images using paperclip icon
- Drag and drop images into a post
This article also covers how to delete an image.
Insert Images using Paperclip Icon
- Place your cursor in the location where you intend to upload the image.
- Select the camera icon from the toolbar at the bottom of the post.
- Upload an image from your computer. While you can insert several images in one post, each image will stand alone (no photo albums available at this time).
Drag and Drop Images from Computer to a Post
- Using your mouse, drag desired image(s) from computer into desired location within post (blue line indicates location).
- Let go of your mouse. Once the progress bar disappears, your images have been uploaded!
Where do images uploaded from computer live once they are posted?
Images added from your computer to a post live in the Synthesis cloud; they are not added to a SharePoint document library. You may find posted images by either a) navigating to the post, or b) using the Search bar.
- Select the image by clicking on it.
- The image will be highlighted with a blue border.
- Press Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.